Lali Ayguadé Company premiered virtually its latest production HIDDEN at Festival Temporada Alta (Salt, Girona) on the 19th of November. We feel so grateful we could make it to the end of this intense creative process. HIDDEN is the last part of Lali Ayguadé Company’s trilogy investigating the concept of identity after Kokoro (2015) and iU an Mi (2017). As Lali says: “It is really strange to do a premiere without an audience’ however we are excited and looking forward to performing and sharing this piece with an audience in March 2021 at the Teatre Nacional de Catalunya. Before that, we’ll be heading to POLE SUD in Strasbourg in France to perform ‘iU an Mi’ on 13th and 14th of January 2021.
- We are very grateful to announce that we recently received the finalist awards at the Max Awards 2023 for “RUNA”: Best Female Performer and Best Choreography, along with Lisard Tranis, who was also nominated for …info
- Lali Ayguadé is currently creating and directing “DIE STILLE IN MIR” “The stillness in me”, a new piece for the dance company of the Theater Bielefeld (Stadttheater, Germany) which will premiere on March 25th at …info
- We’re thrilled to announce the latest nomination for “RUNA” for the “Premios Max” in three different categories: – Best choreography (Lali Ayguadé) – Best female interpretation (Lali Ayguadé) – Best male interpretation (Lisard Trenis) The …info
- Few days ago, we were at the Gala DansaCat where HIDDEN was awarded in two categories: best choreography and best performer for Lisard Tranis. We can’t be more grateful for the support and love from …info
- After a full and intense month of touring in July (Barcelona, Roma, Berlin, Kalamata…). We finally took a well deserved rest before departing for South Korea where Lali is currently creating and directing a new …info