Lali Ayguadé Company premiered virtually its latest production HIDDEN at Festival Temporada Alta (Salt, Girona) on the 19th of November. We feel so grateful we could make it to the end of this intense creative process. HIDDEN is the last part of Lali Ayguadé Company’s trilogy investigating the concept of identity after Kokoro (2015) and iU an Mi (2017). As Lali says: “It is really strange to do a premiere without an audience’ however we are excited and looking forward to performing and sharing this piece with an audience in March 2021 at the Teatre Nacional de Catalunya. Before that, we’ll be heading to POLE SUD in Strasbourg in France to perform ‘iU an Mi’ on 13th and 14th of January 2021.
- AVAILABLE ONLINE FROM 17TH OF APRIL 6PM UNTIL 18TH OF APRIL 6PM. Link to watch it: https://www.citerne.live/events/gizaki Synopsis: The short ‘Gizaki’ by dancers Lali Ayguadé & Akira Yoshida, with the direction of Edu Pérez, reminds …info
- HIDDEN, the last part of Lali Ayguadé’s trilogy on identity, after Kokoro (2015) and iU an Mi (2017), was finally able to come to life on a stage with an audience. After a virtual “premiere” …info
- Today PRIMIERE in Teatre Lliure of La Malaltia where I assist in choreographic movement. A theatre play by Juan Carlos Martel and a very incredible team!!! La Malaltia | 5/3 a 11/4 Go and check …info
- No ens volem aturar! I per aquest motiu dissabte 5 de setembre a les 20,30 h comencem temporada amb un directe des del nostre perfil d’instagram: @lespai_cm. Amb la intervenció als vidres de la ballarina i …info
- Next 12th September 2020, Lali Ayguadé Company will be presenting a very special program in the frame of ‘La Noche del Patrimonio’ with the support of Ciudades Patrimonio de la Humanidad – España | Unesco, UNESCO | Organización …info