Lali Ayguadé Company premiered virtually its latest production HIDDEN at Festival Temporada Alta (Salt, Girona) on the 19th of November. We feel so grateful we could make it to the end of this intense creative process. HIDDEN is the last part of Lali Ayguadé Company’s trilogy investigating the concept of identity after Kokoro (2015) and iU an Mi (2017). As Lali says: “It is really strange to do a premiere without an audience’ however we are excited and looking forward to performing and sharing this piece with an audience in March 2021 at the Teatre Nacional de Catalunya. Before that, we’ll be heading to POLE SUD in Strasbourg in France to perform ‘iU an Mi’ on 13th and 14th of January 2021.
- No ens volem aturar! I per aquest motiu dissabte 5 de setembre a les 20,30 h comencem temporada amb un directe des del nostre perfil d’instagram: @lespai_cm. Amb la intervenció als vidres de la ballarina i …info
- Next 12th September 2020, Lali Ayguadé Company will be presenting a very special program in the frame of ‘La Noche del Patrimonio’ with the support of Ciudades Patrimonio de la Humanidad – España | Unesco, UNESCO | Organización …info
- After this long break, we’re finally back on stage. HERE by Lali Ayguadé & Guilhem Chatir will be part of the next edition of the Kalamata Dance Festival this summer on August 27th. The team …info
- The crisis have brought some changes in the way of sharing dance and contemporary art with the audience. Lali Ayguadé has performed «Sa Mateixa » in Menorca on the 8th of July for the Pedra Viva …info
- iU an Mi, the second piece of the trilogy of Lali Ayguadé is going to Avignon for the Festival “Les Hivernales”. The performance is the Thursday 13th of February at 19:30 in the Theatre Benoit …info