Lali Ayguadé Company premiered virtually its latest production HIDDEN at Festival Temporada Alta (Salt, Girona) on the 19th of November. We feel so grateful we could make it to the end of this intense creative process. HIDDEN is the last part of Lali Ayguadé Company’s trilogy investigating the concept of identity after Kokoro (2015) and iU an Mi (2017). As Lali says: “It is really strange to do a premiere without an audience’ however we are excited and looking forward to performing and sharing this piece with an audience in March 2021 at the Teatre Nacional de Catalunya. Before that, we’ll be heading to POLE SUD in Strasbourg in France to perform ‘iU an Mi’ on 13th and 14th of January 2021.
- Lali Ayguadé Company had 4 nominations in the PREMIS BUTACA awards which ceremony was celebrated on Monday 15th of November at the Teatre Monumental de Mataró. Nominations were: – Best dance show ‘Hidden’ – Best …info
- Because of COVID-19, Lali’s trip to South Korea to create a piece for the KNCDC (Korean National Contemporary Dance Company) has been postponed to 2022. Still, this has not stopped us! With the inspiring team, …info
- Over the past two weeks, Lali Ayguadé and Akira Yoshida were in a residency in Madrid to keep investigating on the duet created during the 2020 quarantine ‘Gizaki’, piece nominated at the Critic Awards of …info
- AVAILABLE ONLINE FROM 17TH OF APRIL 6PM UNTIL 18TH OF APRIL 6PM. Link to watch it: https://www.citerne.live/events/gizaki Synopsis: The short ‘Gizaki’ by dancers Lali Ayguadé & Akira Yoshida, with the direction of Edu Pérez, reminds …info
- HIDDEN, the last part of Lali Ayguadé’s trilogy on identity, after Kokoro (2015) and iU an Mi (2017), was finally able to come to life on a stage with an audience. After a virtual “premiere” …info